Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A new sheriff in town

Hi, I'm Jeff and I work for KnowledgeShift. From now on I will be posting on this blog twice a week with confessions from the seedy world of mobile addiction. I'll be tracking down and posting mobile tales, tricks, and tragedies from across the interweb. Sometimes I'll get personal and share my own stories, images or videos related to mobile devices. Anything remotely mobile falls within my radar, so you'll be seeing a variety of things up here, from the latest iPhone tricks to leaked images of a prototype Japanese device complete with tazer and toothbrush (no joke!) So keep coming back, I promise what you see here will always make you laugh if it doesn't make you cry.

By way of introduction I wanted to bring to light a 'mobile tricks' video group on YouTube, which is precisely what it sounds like. People post videos of all the amazing things they've got their devices to do. Some of these have got to be fake, but it's good viewing nonetheless. Enjoy.

Mobile Tricks

No comments: